Technical Support Agent
Full-Time (M-F 9-5), Salaried
Are you the one that people always turn to when they need their computer fixed? Can you fix a printer or Wi-Fi issue in no time? Most importantly, are you sarcastic and looking to work in an office with beer-loving coworkers?
Techno Goober is looking for a Full-Time Technical Support Agent to join our growing team. We are a fun-loving group looking for someone who can take a joke and drink with us on and off the clock.
Our Ideal Candidate must:
- Have a love for technology
- Have an affinity for fixing things
- Be independent but still be a team player
- Have the ability to juggle more than one project at a time
- Have the ability to communicate with clients on regular basis via phone, email, and in-person
- Have the ability to regularly travel out of the office to clients
One day you might do updates on a computer, and the next you could be taking a computer apart completely. Use all of your resources to solve a problem including asking for help when you need it.
Tech Support Agents work inside the office and on the road to help clients. Via our ticketing system, you will be assigned tasks to either go to a client to diagnose and fix their issue, travel to an install, or meet with clients in the office to help with repairs.
Tech Support Agents report to our Technical Support Manager who manages client requests, assigns tasks, and manages billing.
- Perform repairs ranging from simple Software fix to complex hardware diagnostics
- Install and properly configure Windows desktops / laptops
- Troubleshoot ISP/connectivity issues
- Setup and troubleshoot a network infrastructure
- Experience working with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux Operating Systems
- Functioning knowledge of common office software, hardware, and networking
- Knowledge of business grade routers, switches, and access points
- Comfortable with OSX
- Comfortable troubleshooting and installing computer components
- Preference given to applicants with 1-2 years’ experience as Help Desk Assistant or Technical Support
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Competitive salary
- Hours: M-F 9-5
- On the job training provided if needed
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters should address your experience with computers or technology and IT support. Call 302-645-7177 for more information.