Odds are if you’re running a small business the last thing on your mind is your company’s brand. You might even ask, does branding really matter that much?
Hell yes, it does!
Your brand isn’t just your logo. It’s how your customers experience your company. That means everything from your culture to the design of your business, to the way you and your employees interact with your customers has an impact on your branding. Learn more about branding your business.
[bctt tweet=”HELL YES BRANDING MATTERS! #marketing #branding #goobertips” username=”Techno_Goober”]
Take a look at the companies you frequent and ask yourself why you decide to do business with them. Is it the product or service they deliver? Or is it because you recognize the company wherever you go, (Wawa, McDonalds, Target, etc.) and they’ve built a trust with you?
Your branding also adds value to your company. Have you ever wondered why Starbucks is able to charge such a premium for their coffee? (Hint: it’s not because their coffee is really that far superior to their competitors. It’s because their branding has added a ton of value to their company, and they can charge more, and people are willing to pay it in order to do business with that brand.)
How do I improve or establish my brand?
Establishing or improving a brand can be a bit like going on a trip of self-discovery. You’re going to have to ask yourself a few questions that may not be the easiest to nail down.
- What’s my company’s mission?
- Why choose my product/service?
- What do your customers already think of your company?
- How do you want the way customers think of your company to change?
After you’ve done some soul-searching, you’ll also need a logo that carries your company’s message. Place that logo on everything your company produces. Get custom logo design from Techno Goober.
You’ll also want to make sure that everything you and your employees do reinforces the image of your company that you want to project. The most important part is to BE CONSISTENT!
Establishing a brand doesn’t have to be a journey you take on by yourself. We’ve assisted in establishing the branding for some amazing local companies and would love to help you! Give us a call, or drop us a message on our contact page to find out how we can help you strengthen your businesses branding today!
Read more articles about managing your social media account:
- How to Gain More Facebook & Instagram Followers
- How to Mix Up your Social Media Posts
- 5 Ways to Perfect Manage Your Business Reputation on Social Media
- 4 Ways to Stop Facebook from Killing Your Sales
- 4 Ways Cross-Posting is Harming Your Business
- Why Your Small Business Needs Social Media
- How to Handle Bad Reviews on Facebook
- 5 Social Media Tips for Job Seekers
- 5 Twitter Profiles to Visit When You’ve Had a Bad Day
- Facebook Contests Get a Makeover in the New Year
- Read This Article – Calls to Action
- Social Media 101
- Digital Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Hard
- Social Media Post Tools