Are you getting the most out of your social media accounts? Social media is the perfect place to connect with past customers and convert potential customers into sales. Not leveraging Facebook means losing out on the easiest and cheapest marketing solution available.
[bctt tweet=”5 things you should be doing to make the most of your Facebook. #smm #Facebook #goobertips” username=”Techno_Goober”]
1. Post Frequently
[bctt tweet=”The #1 way to engage users and build your following is to POST FREQUENTLY!” username=”Techno_Goober”] The more often you post, the more chances for users to see your content.
2. Use Unique Images
Images and videos are very well liked on social media. Consider posting images you take yourself, images of your products, or images you create yourself.
3. Interact with Users
There’s nothing worse than trying to connect with someone who doesn’t ever respond. The same is true on social media. As a business or brand, you should be interacting with your followers. Like their comments, thank them for their praise, and respond to their concerns.
4. Be Easy to Find
We think it goes without saying, your business should be easy to find on social media. If it’s not, how do you expect people to follow you?
5. One last thing… Have Fun!
Social media is meant to be social. You don’t always have to be so serious. Connect with your users over silly things. Joke, laugh and enjoy yourself.
Happy to help.
Read more articles about managing your social media account:
- How to Gain More Facebook & Instagram Followers
- How to Mix Up your Posts
- 5 Ways to Perfect Manage Your Business Reputation on Social Media
- 4 Ways to Stop Facebook from Killing Your Sales
- 4 Ways Cross-Posting is Harming Your Business
- How Social Media Management Works
- How to Craft the Perfect Post
- Why Your Small Business Needs Social Media
- How to Handle Bad Reviews on Facebook
- 5 Social Media Tips for Job Seekers
- 5 Twitter Profiles to Visit When You’ve Had a Bad Day
- Facebook Contests Get a Makeover in the New Year
- Read This Article – Calls to Action
- Digital Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Hard
- Social Media Post Tools
- What Does Your Branding Say About You